Thursday 11 September 2014

Welcome!



Welcome to Mîn Hêmo!

This is my personal blog relating to my love of Frankisk Aldsido (OLF – Frankish Old Customs) and how my understanding of such is ever changing, for what I hope is the better. What you will find here are some of my thoughts and perspectives on all aspects of Frankish Aldsido, what it is, what it isn’t, how it differs from other forms of Germanic religious revivals and how things may be similar. Most of all, it is my intention to share my perspective through a ‘FA lenses’ and not speak for all forms of heathenry or even Frankish Heathenry in general.

I hope that if you have any questions pertaining to Frankish Aldsido or Frankish Heathenry (yes there is a difference and both are not interchangeable) in general, this blog will be informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment